A Product Manager opportunity with an entrepreneurial mindset, has arisen to join an exciting and rapidly growing technology start-up company.
You will help build new features and improve their data platform (using Machine Learning techniques for part of it) for what is a market-leading product used by many various industries and will be joining an evolving team with lots of opportunities - Helping drive visible benefits for both the company, as well as their B2B clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has end to end Product experience and who is looking for an opportunity to add value and be an integral part of a company and its growth.
As the Product Manager you will:
- Have end-to-end product life-cycle experience; From the discovery and user research phases, through to the delivery of any new features and improvements
- Be client facing; Doing user research and gather user data in the form of client feedback and requirements
- Use various information gathering techniques as done in the role of a Product Owner and Business Analyst; Interviews, workshops, questionnaires and so forth
- Be flexible as part of a start-up environment, ready to roll your sleeves up in the absence of a QA team and Scrum Masters (whilst the team grows)
- Possess a natural analytical way of thinking and maybe even have studied subjects that tend to be more analytical (ie Humanities, Economics Computer Science)
- Contribute to an innovative way of shaping the platform by staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Leadership team in developing the Product Roadmap and Product Strategy
Send your CV now to considered - Interviews will start to take place Immediately.