Business Analyst , Product Owner
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst and/or Product Owner to work within the product space with a very successful, fast-growing and well-established start-up company.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst or Junior Product Owner wanting to develop their career as a Product Owner and further, with a company that invests in its people in terms of training and development.
You must have a strong appreciation and understanding of business analysis whilst being able to grasp product, and have good experience of prioritising requirements in an agile environment (Scrum is highly desirable)
As a Business Analyst, Product Owner you will have experience of:
- Gathering business requirements and translating these into functional requirements for the technical teams
- Working closely with technology teams to deliver software.
- Comfortably working across multiple cross-functional teams when capturing requirements.
- Defining release and/or sprint goals and prioritising the work with teams
- Helping create, manage and refine backlogs
- Managing stakeholders effectively and articulating clearly and concisely progress updates, issues etc.
- Working in agile i.e. scrum
- Being pro-active and using your self-initiative including challenging stakeholders as needed but, also being receptive to being challenged constructively.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written, being clear and concise when articulating and working with stakeholders.
Bonus Experience ( But not needed) includes:
- Any experience of working within automation, on automation software and processes is a bonus
- Experience of working with finance solutions or payments is a bonus
Send your CV now to be considered – Interviews are taking place immediately