An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner with a very successful and growing start-up company to work as part of a new pillar within the business based around Finance solutions and products.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst or Junior Product Owner wanting to develop their career within the product space as a Product Owner and with a company that invests in its people in terms of training and development.
You do not need to have worked within Finance although any knowledge and experience of payment & invoicing solutions would be a bonus. What is a MUST though is for you to have Scrum Product Owner experience in terms of Prioritisation and refining backlogs.
As the Product Owner you will have experience of:
- Gathering business requirements and translating these into functional requirements for the technical teams
- Working closely with technology teams to deliver software.
- Comfortable working across multiple cross-functional teams when capturing requirements.
- Managing; creating and maintaining product backlogs
- Defining release and/or sprint goals and prioritising the work with teams
- Managing stakeholders effectively and articulating clearly and concisely progress updates, issues etc.
- Working in agile i.e. scrum
- Being pro-active and using your self-initiative including challenging stakeholders as needed but, also being challenged constructively.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, being clear and concise when articulating and working with stakeholders.
Desirable Experience includes:
- Any experience working on finance solutions, fintech, finance products.
Send your CV now to be considered and for further information – Interviews will be happening ASAP