Integration Project Manager
Integration Project Manager is urgently required to help complete and get back on track the global roll out of a new system.
It's a great opportunity to work in a team based and collaborative environment where your input and suggestions will be welcomed and valued;
This is a 6- month contract which will be based remotely with 2 x days/week based in Birmingham once things return to normal and is paying £400-£475/day Inside of IR35.
You will have proven experience of having been parachuted in to complete the successful delivery of a complex project on a global level and as the Project Manager will have experience of:
- Project Managing a global roll-out of a new system with a number of technical integrations.
- Payment gateways – This is a MUST.
- Managing project and technical teams on a global basis
- Managing the development of successful systems integrations
- Agile ways of working
- Working successfully in a high-pressured environment to tight deadlines in meeting deliverables
You will also be someone that's passionate and has energy as a Project Manager, with a pro-active and solutions driven approach - rolling your sleeves up to get things done as needed.
The role is looking for an experienced Project Manager to start ASAP, send your CV now to considered.