Digital Project Manager
A Digital Project Manager with a digital agency background is being sought out for by a growing team based in Reading.
This is an exciting time of growth for them in line with their increase in requirements from their global client base, to join what is a creative and friendly team based environment.
The digital marketing strategies are delivered to clients not just by delivering quality but by them always being forward-thinking and looking at emerging technologies and so offers the opportunity to develop your skill set.
As a Digital Project Manager you will:
- Have worked in a client facing role, for a digital marketing agency ideally
- Have strong organisation, communication and planning skills
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects at the same time in an agile environment
- Manage both internal and external team members and have the ability to communicate with both global and UK based clients
- Have an understanding of the digital project lifestyle
- Have an appreciation and understanding of CMS based web platforms
- Communicate and define the project briefs and scopes to the project teams
- Coordinate the design, development and project teams ensuring the deliverables are kept on track
- Use of project management tools i.e. as Jira, Slack etc
Interviews will be done via video in view of someone starting immediately so send your CV now for consideration