Product Manager, Senior Product Owner, Payments
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager or a Senior Product Owner with Payment Solutions experience has developed with a high growth company, at what is an exciting and busy time for them.
You will be working with a market leading organisation on their growing platform which, deals with millions of transactions on a yearly basis. As the activity continues to grow on their platform there is a need for integrated payment & finance solutions in order to improve the accounts payable and receivables between the buyers and sellers on their platform.
As the Product Manager, Senior Product Owner, you will help build their product road map, working closely with the business stakeholders, integration partners, customers and users, not forgetting the UX design and development teams in both; developing and maintaining the product vision , as well as designing and building out the detailed scope of the product.
As the Senior Product Owner, Product Manager you will have experience of:
- Managing Products through the full life-cycle
- Working on Payments & Finance Solutions such as B2B payments and accounting software
- Creating roadmaps with consideration of budgets, business case and technical constraints
- SDLC, software development principles with ability to talk to technical teams as well as well translating back to the business stakeholders
- Working in Agile ; Agile ceremonies, epic creation, user stories, prioritisation and refinement of product backlogs
- Managing timelines and quality of the product delivered in order to successfully hit milestones
- Ability to deliver positive ROI by monitoring the relationship between the budget, spend and impact delivery
- Matrix managing development teams and various stakeholders
- Benefits realisation as per the business case through the use of data
- Line managing and/or mentoring cross functional teams including product owners
The role is paying £65k - £80k depending on your level of experience and will offer flexibility in terms of working from home and being on site in North-West London as required.
Send your CV now for further information and in view of being considered for the opportunity.