Solution Architect - London (Hybrid - 3 days a week in office) - Up to £110,000 - Aviation and/or Retail experience
A Global travel brand is looking for a Solutions Architect who will be responsible for the delivery of not only the Solutions Architecture, but also the strategy and roadmapping of the enterprise technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Aviation or Retail industry.
Day to day
Some of your key responsibilities as a Solution Architect will be:
- Working closely with the enterprise domain architects
- Providing solution designs in line with domain and enterprise architectures - mainly focused on airline retailing (Offer / Order, IATA One Order, Digital and NDC).
- Work the NDC distribution strategy and roadmap aiming at improving customers' booking experience and increasing revenues.
- Contributing to both technical architectures to ensure feedback from implemented architectures and also the continued development of technical strategies and reference architectures.
- Managing total risk and cost of the IT Estate across the business
In addition to the above, we are looking for our successful candidate to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Offer / Order, IATA One Order, and NDC is advantageous.
- Understanding of Digital integration and customer facing technology stacks.
- Experience of working with complex API's (both SOAP and Restful) is essential.
- Knowledge of modern architectures, utilizing cloud capabilities and loosely coupled architectures.
- Travel or Airline knowledge is desirable.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be on this exciting journey with us, we would love to hear from you!