£40k with a £6,850 car allowance or car option plus 10% bonus potential in the Midlands
Bonus is made up of 80% company 20% personal and was not hit last year but was years prior to that
Remote with 2 days on site in Lutterworth, Leicestershire
(Some travel as per the job description)
- The overall manager who is the PMO Lead does the planning and has the backlog of projects for the digital transformation team.
- The business analysis team will then get the scope and requirements together and put them into a timeline of when to start, depending on the priorities which, can also change at any time.
- Examples of projects can include data cleansing, the simplifying of systems where there is 2 doing similar activities, the delivery of notification alerts of customers which then means looking at how that integrates with ERP and Salesforce and so forth
- The team is 4 x BA’s and about 3 PM’s but with the BA’s not being as experienced (one having 2 of the 4 certifications with the others having just 1 of the 4) , you will be lead where you can whilst being as ambitious as they are.
- As an IT Business Analyst, you will be working as part of the project team where 80/90% of your work will be project based working with business users and SMEs on internal projects with the other 10/20% being BAU.
- These will be IT based projects looking at the interaction of systems and applications whilst working with global teams including; Middle East, UK, Itay and Ireland, and with a mix of stakeholders including Executive IT teams, call centre staff or even the drivers at the Leeds based depot.
- As an IT Business Analyst, you will be technically minded understanding things like API and technical integrations
- The projects have not always had the business analysis done before going into delivery due to them being very deadline focused projects and so you will need to be someone that work at pace and be positive whilst working in an objective driven way.
- With an agile focus you will try do the best you can whilst meeting deadlines, using the agile approach as best as you are able to
- You will be flexible and adaptable and not be too rigid in your approach and ways of working
- You will have some assertiveness in order to challenge people in the project team as and when needed and so operational experience will be useful
- The ability to negotiate, and influence stakeholders will also be key in getting then on the same page and getting things done by; Prioritising what is more important , what is needed, staying scope and deliverables focused and by not being emotionally attached to projects
- As smaller projects arise, you will also find yourself managing these small projects as needed
- The manager is flexible with people and is very personable and so very relaxed with you coming in on site to Lutterworth twice/week on your own terms and then be remote the other days
- The team is an equal male /female split that are culturally mixed
1st – With Head of Business Analysis - You will be asked to do 2 slides on what is a BA and how it applies to your skills . The interview will be looking to see how calm and planned you can be
2nd – Asked competency-based questions as well as things like;
- What is the difference between functional and non-functional requirements?
- How could you communicate something complicated i.e., talk to someone about process change by doing slide deck – keep it simple and do not overcomplicate answers or overthink, clarifying is always good in these interviews